Automated file and URL analysis for malware detection
Cyber-attacks continue to evolve in volume, complexity and frequency. Quarks Flow helps you analyze the multitude of threats arising from files within your network, check URLs before accessing unknown websites, focus on the most critical threats and complement your response efforts to restore trust after a breach.
Insights, visibility, speed of reaction
before, during and after a breach
Maximize malware detection rate, filter false positives and enhance breach prevention
Increase capabilities of security analysts to optimize and speed up analysis
Minimize incident response times and focus on the most critical threats
Key Use Cases
Make malware detection accessible to all
Put in place systematic detection capabilities for threat prevention and instil cybersecurity awareness within your entire organization. Empower all users including those who lack specific cybersecurity skills, set up consistent detection within your IT infrastructure and reserve the expertise of your security teams for the most important threats.
Build up detection and threat intelligence capabilities
Strengthen your existing detection capabilities and upskill your cybersecurity personnel. As a truly flexible and extensible platform, Quarks Flow enables you to build your own analysis engines called probes and customize workflows that suit the specific needs of your SOC/CERT. Acting as a hub for file and URL analysis, Quarks Flow eases your threat intel gathering with its own probes as well as other solutions with our connectors to them.
Optimize response and recovery efforts
Complement your existing incident response efforts with Quarks Flow detection capabilities. Scale up easily for speedier resolutions when under a cyber-attack, restore trust post a breach and meet business continuity plan objectives.
Leverage our expertise and 10+ years of protecting users against increasingly sophisticated attacks
Cloud friendly, customizable and scalable file analysis platform built for SOCs, CERTs and managed security service providers
Quarks Flow Store
The Store is the core of Quarks Flow
- Submitted files are analyzed by analysis engines called probes available on the Store
- Different probes include commercial Avs, static and dynamic analysis tools, external analysis services and more
- An integrated repository maintained by Quarkslab, providing new probes and updating existing probes regularly but can also be extended by partners or customers
A series of sequential tasks carried out to analyze submitted files
- Includes analysis engines or ‘probes’ to be used, their order and criteria
- Analysis workflows always provide specific data and relevant information to the analysts on files submitted
- Automate routine analysis tasks and allow your teams to prioritize security events
Flexible deployment models according to your needs and preferences
- Deploy and maintain Quarks Flow easily on-premise or on the Cloud
Tailored for specific scenarios
- Fully documented RESTful API for third party integrations
- Includes integration APIs for bulk file analysis
Ready to augment your security operations?
Get in touch with our team for a platform demo.
Fighting emerging challenges in malware analysis & threat hunting
Become a Quarks Flow Partner