Quarkslab is a French company specializing in information security R&D, consulting and software development. Our expertise is in combining offensive and defensive security to help organizations adopt a new security posture: Force the attackers, not the defender, to adapt constantly. Through our
consulting services as well as our software we provide tailored solutions to organizations, helping them to protect their assets, sensitive data, and users against increasingly sophisticated attacks.
Where you can help us:
Quarkslab is developing a platform based on IRMA (https://irma.quarkslab.com/) to provide enhanced analysis on Android applications.
This platform aims to process thousands of Android applications per day to identify security flaws, privacy issues and security patches at scale.
While IRMA has a generic code base, its use in the context of Android applications will require some adaptation that need to be done wisely.
You will help in the decision and the implementation of software engineering problems to extend IRMA for Android applications analysis.
Your day to day work:
Your main task will be to contribute in the development of IRMA to enable static and dynamic analysis of Android applications.
You will also work on scalability and performances challenges in a dynamic atmosphere with developers and reverse-engineers.
Who you are:
The skills or knowledge we think you should have:
- Fluent in Python 3
- Experience in code optimization and scalability
- Performance tuning of database system
- Git and Gitlab
- Docker experience
- You enjoy working on automation and orchestration
But also, that would be nice if you knew:
- C++ experience
- Knowledge of Android ecosystem
- Experience in cloud solutions
Why work at Qb?
- Work with an amazing team, eager to learn and play with new approach and technologies, mixing various skills (security, compilation, backend, …)
- Attend conferences in your field, learn from many internal events (weekly conference, trainings, …)
- Contribute and support open source tools, others and ours
- Premium health insurance
- International environment with offices in Paris and Buenos Aires (team croissants vs. team asador), representations in Tokyo and Singapore
- Call with our talent acquisition manager
- Play with a small challenge
- Welcome at Qb’s office (half day interview)
- Talk with the appropriate C-level(s)
- HR debrief and job offer