Quarkslab is a French company specializing in information security R&D, consulting and software development. Our expertise is in combining offensive and defensive security to help organizations adopt a new security posture: Force the attackers, not the defender, to adapt constantly. Through our consulting services as well as our software we provide tailored solutions to organizations, helping them to protect their assets, sensitive data, and users against increasingly sophisticated attacks.
Where you can help us:
Quarkslab’s team is growing fast, and more people means more services need to be deployed, and more support is needed for these services.
Your main job will be to facilitate and automate as much as possible every tasks that is needed to ensure a proper setup of every internal service on Quarkslab employees computers. This goes from automating the installation of the computers of new comers to find new ideas to secure these endpoints.
Your day to day work:
You will be part of the infrastructure team, whose responsibility is to provide services to users and our internal product team.
You will be a key part to this team, making the interface between Quarkslab’s employees needs and what can be delivered by your team. You will also help improve the overall security of the various endpoints used by our employees (computers, mobiles), by making sure this security is as transparent as possible.
You will work closely with the people that design and implement our infrastructure. You will be a key part of diagnosing network and/or service issues and supporting needs from our internals teams.
Who you are:
The skills or knowledge we think you should have:
- Familiar with Ansible or any other IT management technology
- Know a scripting language (e.g. Python/Bash)
- Be able to listen to users, be keen to understand their problems and to provide/explain solutions clearly
- Administration of Windows 10/Linux (Ubuntu+Debian)/OSX machines
- IT enterprise services: LDAP, emails, …
- Fluent in French and English
But also, that would be nice if you knew:
- Are a security enthusiast that enjoys providing secure solutions that are easy to use by people
- Speak Spanish as a last bonus (but far from mandatory)
Why work at Qb?
- Work with an amazing team, eager to learn and play with new approach and technologies, mixing various skills (security, compilation, backend, …)
- Attend conferences in your field, learn from many internal events (weekly conference, trainings, …)
- Contribute and support open source tools, others and ours
- Premium health insurance
- International environment with offices in Paris and Buenos Aires (team croissants vs. team asador), representations in Tokyo and Singapore
- Call with our talent acquisition manager
- Play with a small challenge
- Welcome at Qb’s office (half day interview)
- Talk with the appropriate C-level(s)
- HR debrief and job offer