We are looking for someone passionate about developing high quality software that will be used extensively around the world, with at least 5 years of professional experience in industrial or open source projects, and some specific skills.
Your main task will be taking a technical leadership position in a team developing a multi-tiered distributed system with Internet-wide scope currently in use by Quarkslab's customers.
You will be expected to:
- Develop a multi-tier distributed system in timely manner meeting or exceeding Quarkslab's quality bar.
- Participate in and sometimes organize the software development activities of the team.
- Evaluate and propose architectural improvements and code refactoring.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in your areas of expertise.
- Contribute to the professional growth of your team mates.
- Understand, describe and communicate technical challenges in simple and precise terms.
- Fluent in JS web development frameworks: Angular, React, vue.js
- Use of Linux as development and deployment platform
- Development of intuitive, efficient, responsive Desktop and mobile UIs
- Mastery in use of version control, bug tracking, automated testing, automated deployment, CI/CD software
- Fluent in French or English (spoken and written) and Spanish
- Fluent in Python 2 & 3.
- Expertise in one or more of: UX/UI, data visualization, UI testing automation, performance engineering, software security
- Development of multi-tiered systems: REST APIs, storage & object models, IPC mechanisms, performance, scalability
What does Quarkslab offer ?
A full-time position at a growing mid-size organization creating state-of-the-art technology to solve challenging problems. A geek-friendly environment where software development does not preclude research activities. A focus on technical excellence and quality.
The position is for a full-time employee in Buenos Aires, Argentina with competitive salary and benefits. Remote work within Argentina is possible.
If you are interested send us your CV and a presentation letter.