Quarkslab is a privately held company founded in 2011 with more than 60 employees; The company focuses in vulnerability research, reverse engineering and design of security solutions and has developed leading software in the area of threat detection and code/data protection.
Quarkslab provides a broad set of products and services based on deep knowledge in the area of Cybersecurity.
As part of Quarkslab ongoing expansion, we are now seeking to hire an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer to support the business. This position will be based in our Headquarter in Paris. We believe that Pre-Sales Engineer at Quarkslab are involved in all stages of the customer development lifecycle. We are looking for great individuals that can build sales presentations, product demonstrations, and educate customers up to the C level. You have a rare combination of technical knowledge and business insight and a strong desire to work internationally in all geographies.
You are the teammate we are looking for!
This position is a great career move for engineers or Cyber Security professionals ready to make the switch to a dynamic role. As a Pre-Sales Engineer you will be advising a diverse set of customers on what is possible using Quarkslab suite of products and services.
- Become a product expert and act as a key point of contact for internal and external customers and partners questions
- Educate Prospects, Customers and Partners on what is possible with Quarsklab suite
- Create technical content to show customers how to implement use cases or best practices for existing and new offerings
- Collaborate with cross functional teams from Sales, Marketing, product development
- Prepare demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate Quarkslab value proposition
- Communicate customers’ needs and products feedback to PM, Engineering
- We are looking for someone with hands-on experience in the area of Cyber Security software
- An understanding of the core Cyber Security ecosystem
- Confident dispensing knowledge and making presentations, demos, to a highly skilled and experienced audience
- A passion to serve customers and partners
- A hybrid background of technical, functional skills and readiness for pre-sales assignments
- Full professional English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills