Quarkslab, a high-end cybersecurity company founded 5 years ago, is looking for a devops engineer with advanced sysadmin skills to reinforce his team
- You will contribute to the devops part of our products by improving automation, deployment scalability and CI/CD process.
- You will be in charge of the administration, the information system, and the machines used by projects hosted internally and externally.
- You will prepare and perform production steps, optimize performances, and ensure availability of the information system.
- Team player, autonomy
- Curiosity and ability to summarize
- Ability to communicate clearly with other employees
- Appetite for a geeky work environment
- Linux environment (Debian/Ubuntu) Git
- Development in Python
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Automation (one of Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Virtualization (vagrant, libvirt, vSphere, ...)
- Networks (VLAN, routing, firewall, ...) \n+
- Enterprise services (DNS, LDAP, DHCP, ...)
- Technical English (you will have to interact with non-French-speaking people)
Network configuration (switches, routers, Wi-Fi access point) Knowledge in security
Engineering/Master degree in computer science. A few years of experience (professional or personal projects) is a plus.
Job is full-time employment (FTE) based in Paris (France), remote can be considered depending on the profile.